Call For Paper
The invitation to submit a contribution is open to all professors, PhD students, educators and operators who wish to contribute to the debate and reflection, with empirical and / or theoretical research, on the following topics:
- School, University and Long-Life Learning
- Psycho-physical well-being, physical education, sports and embodiement
- Diversity, inclusion, marginality and deviance
- Digital technologies and robotics
- Social, cultural and recreational contexts.
Participants can apply for an oral presentation, a poster presentation or a video presentation. The best contributions for each topic will be accepted, according to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee.
- Relevance for educational research
- Contribution to the research progress and originality
- Accuracy and content organization
- Clarity and coherence of methodological approaches
- Accuracy of quotations and of bibliography.
Please find HEREBY ATTACHED the form for Abstract Submission.
The required information are:
– list of authors and their affiliation
– topic number
– type of contribution chosen (oral presentation, poster presentation or video presentation)
– description of the contribution (maximum 1000 characters, spaces included)
– list of 3 keywords that identify the topic of the contribution.
The abstract must be submitted with the form defined to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org – Deadline 15th April, 2020
The acceptance response will be forwarded within 20th April, 2020
The full text for publication, which will be subjected to the peer review process, must be sent not later than 26th June, 2020, through the procedure provided on the website www.ojs.gsdjournal.it, following the guidelines indicated for the authors.
The authors, whose paper will be accepted for publication, will have to give an economic contribution of € 50.00, through the procedure that will be sent by e-mail.
15th April 2020 Abstract Submission
20th April 2020 Acceptance response
19th June 2020 Publication fee contribution payment
26th June 2020 Full Text Submission