Call For Paper
The call for papers is open to all professors, lecturers, doctoral students, educators and practitioners who wish to contribute with empirical and/or theoretical research to the debate and reflection on the theme of the dialogue between pedagogy and neuroscience applied to:
- Learning and continuing education for teachers and educators
- Motor education, sport and corporeity in educational processes and learning
- Innovative and inclusive pedagogical proposals in contexts of diversity, marginality and deviance
- Multimedia environments and Artificial Intelligence: new educational opportunities
- Pedagogical and didactic epistemology: innovative educational practices
It will be possible to apply for an oral presentation in presence. The best contributions for each typology will be accepted, according to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee.
- Relevance of the topic for educational research
- Contribution to the research progress and originality
- Accuracy and content organization of the text
- Clarity and coherence of methodological approaches
- Accuracy of quotations and of bibliography.
HOW TO SEND THE ABSTRACT
The Abstract, to be written in English, according to the abstract attached HERE must contain the following information:
- authors and their affiliation
- full title
- the topic to which it refers
- description of the contribution (maximum 1000 characters, including spaces)
- list of 3 keywords that identify the theme of the contribution.
The Abstract must be submitted with the format here attached to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2022. The acceptance response will be sent by February 15, 2022.
All speakers, whose abstract will be accepted, are invited to submit by March 01, 2022 a pdf file of a poster representative of their contribution, to be prepared according to the attached file.
Texts for the publication of both the Proceedings and the full contributions, which will undergo the peer review process, must be sent by April 1, 2022, through the procedure provided on the website www.ojs.gsdjournal.it, following the guidelines indicated for authors. All contributions sent by the deadline will be published by May 30, 2022. Those, eventually arrived later, will be published afterwards.
The authors, whose text will be accepted for publication, will have to proceed to the payment of a contribution for publication of € 50,00, through the procedure that will be indicated by e-mail.
- January 31, 2022 Abstract submission
- February 15, 2022 Acceptance response
- March 1, 2022 Poster pdf submission
- April 1, 2022 Full text for proceedings and journal article
- May 20, 2022 Payment of publication costs