Call For Paper
The call for papers is open to all professors, lecturers, doctoral students, educators and practitioners who wish to contribute with empirical and/or theoretical research to the debate and reflection on the theme of the dialogue between pedagogy and neuroscience applied to:
- Learning and continuing education for teachers and educators
- Motor education, sport and corporeity in educational processes and learning
- Innovative and inclusive pedagogical proposals in contexts of diversity, marginality and deviance
- Multimedia environments and Artificial Intelligence: new educational opportunities
- It will be possible to apply for an oral presentation in presence or in streaming. The best contributions for each typology will be accepted, according to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee.
- Relevance of the topic for educational research
- Contribution to the research progress and originality
- Accuracy and content organization of the text
- Clarity and coherence of methodological approaches
- Accuracy of quotations and of bibliography.
HOW TO SEND THE ABSTRACT
The Abstract, to be written in English, according to the abstract attached HERE must contain the following information:
- authors and their affiliation
- full title
- the topic to which it refers
- the type of contribution chosen (oral presentation, poster or video presentation)
- description of the contribution (maximum 1000 characters, including spaces)
- list of 3 keywords that identify the theme of the contribution.
The Abstract must be sent with the defined format to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by March 6, 2022.
The acceptance response will be sent by March 31, 2022.
Publication on the conference topics is planned in the Italian Journal of Health Education, Sport and Inclusive Didactics (www.ojs.gsdjournal.it).
The full text for publication, which will undergo the peer review process, must be submitted by June 26, 2022, through the procedure provided on the site www.ojs.gsdjournal.it, following the guidelines indicated for authors.
Authors, whose text will be accepted for publication, will have to proceed to the payment of a publication fee of € 50,00, through the procedure that will be indicated by e-mail.
- 6 march 2022 Abstract Submission
- 31 march 2022 Acceptance response
- 19 june 2022 Payment of publication costs
- 26 june 2022 Send full text for publication