Call For Paper
The call for paper is open to all professors, lecturers, doctoral students, educators and operators who wish to contribute with empirical and/or theoretical research to the debate and reflection on the theme of new educational paradigms in the digital universe and the contribution that neuroscience can make in the various fields:
- Skills for teachers and educators in the third millennium
- The body in analogical and digital didactic practices
- Inclusive education and teaching in contexts of diversity, marginality and deviance
- Learning environments and educational practices in the digital universe
- Pedagogical and didactic epistemology: innovative educational practices
It will be possible to participate in the conference with an oral presentation of the contribution, in person. The best contributions for each topic will be accepted, according to the evaluation of the Scientific Committee. It will not be possible to submit more than one contribution per author.
- Relevance of the topic for educational research
- Contribution to the research progress and originality
- Accuracy and content organization of the text
- Clarity and coherence of methodological approaches
- Accuracy quotations and bibliography.
How to send the abstract
The Abstract, to be written in English, must contain the following information:
- authors and their affiliation
- full title
- the topic to which it refers
- description of the contribution (maximum 1000 characters, including spaces)
- list of 3 keywords that identify the theme of the contribution.
The Abstract must be submitted through the following link https://forms.gle/M5VgChcAJv8MwGpz8 by 28 February 2023. The acceptance response will be sent by 10 March 2023.
All authors, whose abstracts will be accepted, are invited to submit by 10 April 2023 a pdf file of a poster representative of their contribution, to be prepared according to the attached file.
The contributions actually presented will be collected and published in a monographic text in a scientific series with ISBN, as a chapter (6,000 characters). At the same time, a Special Issue is planned in the Italian Journal of Health Education, Sports and Inclusive Didactics – Level A SC 11/D1 and 11/D2 – (44,000 characters) in which the ones, that pass the peer review process, will be published.
The respective texts for publication must be received by 10 April, according to the procedure that will be communicated and, in this case, publication by 31 May 2023 is guaranteed.
The best contributions presented during the Conference will be rewarded by the Scientific Committee with the attribution of the REN REWARDS 2023 which will be delivered during the final Symposium.
The speakers, whose abstract will be accepted for presentation in the conference’s sessions, will have to proceed with the payment of an expense contribution fee of € 190.00 by 20 March 2023, through the procedure that will be indicated by e-mail. The fee includes:
- Participation in one of the parallel sessions as a speaker
- Participation as a listener in all parallel sessions
- Right to participate in the awarding process of REN REWARDS 2023
- Special event and social dinner on 12 May
- Accommodation in a hotel single room (Bed & Breakfast) for 1 night (12 May)
- Publication of the contribution in monographic text in a scientific series with ISBN as a chapter
- Publication of an article in a scientific journal classified as A SC 11/D1 and 11/D2
- 28 February 2023 Abstract submission
- 10 March 2023 Acceptance response
- 20 March 2023 Expense contribution fee payment
- 10 April 2023 Poster PDF submission
- 10 April 2023 Full text for proceedings and journal article
- 31 May 2023 Monography and Journal Special Issue release